AfAA BLOG MODERATORS
1 VACANCY (UNREMUNERATED)
The African Arbitration Association (AfAA) is seeking to appoint a qualified individual to join its team of Blog Moderators.
To ensure the AfAA is equipped to review blog posts received in all AfAA official languages of Arabic, English, French and Portuguese, the successful candidate will be bilingual (Portuguese and English).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Blog Moderators
- Check that submitted blog posts comply with the AfAA Blog Guideline;
- Ensure that the blog post is structured clearly and gets the point across;
- Check for grammar and spelling;
- Check all references and links; and
- Respond to authors within 72 hours of their submission
- Be an AfAA Member;
- Knowledge and experience of international arbitration / ADR;
- Proficient in English (and Portuguese for the bilingual candidate);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Have time to review blog posts
How to Apply Submit a cover letter and CV here