Why Sponsor this Event?
As part of its objective to promote African arbitration and ADR experts as as well promoting international arbitration and ADR in Africa, AfAA will be holding its Second Annual International Arbitration Conference in June 2020 themed ‘Reform and Innovation in International Dispute Resolution: African Perspectives’. Taking place in Accra, Ghana, the conference will discuss the latest trends in international arbitration and ADR and Africa’s role in the shaping of international arbitration and ADR procedures.
Following our very successful 1st Annual International Arbitration Conference held in Kigali, Rwanda in April 2019, our 2nd Annual International Arbitration Conferences promises to be one of the largest gatherings in the field of international arbitration in Africa. Over three days, the Conference will feature an opening ceremony, presentations, discussions and AfAA Awards to recognise and acknoweldge those making a difference in the practice of international arbitration.
As a sponsor of this conference, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to increase your visibility as an international arbitration or ADR expert in Africa or interact with experts and users of international dispute resolution mechanisms in Africa.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
• Complimentary registrations for the conference
• Recurring screen show of your activities during the intervals
• 15% discount on additional conference registrations
• Full-page advert in the Conference Brochure
• Logo included in the Conference Brochure
• Sponsor acknowledgement in all marketing campaigns leading up to the event
• Logo published on the Conference page of AfAA website
• Recognition on AfAA social media channels about the event
• Sponsor’s table to display promotional materials
• Logo on the roll-up banners
• One complimentary insert into the conference delegate bags (at own expense)
• One promotional merchandise item included in conference delegate bag (at own expense)
• Acknowledgement during the opening and closing address
• Updated delegate list proceeding the event
Where will your sponsorship funds go?
As a non-profit organisation, AfAA is also reliant on sponsorship and grants to achieve its aims. Your sponsorship will help cover expenses such as event materials; venue; catering; administrative services; marketing and PR.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email events[a]afaa.ngo for available sponsorship opportunities.